SD Waste Management Solution
Mounting waste sensors that will automatically provide data about filling level of recyclable or household waste containers.
- Relevant information about waste container fill level with dynamic updating
- Information on existing alerts
- Custom widgets can be implemented to provide real-time information according to costumers specifications
- INCREASED COLLECTION RATE
- PREDICTABILITY OF RECYCLABLE WASTE
- SAVING FUEL, TIME AND EFFORT
- REDUCTION OF CO2 EMISSIONS
- COST SAVINGS
- ELIMINATION OF FULL AND UNCOLLECTED CONTAINERS
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY THROUGH REAL-TIME MONITORING
- SEND OPTIMIZED ROUTES DIRECTLY TO MOBILE DEVICES INSTALLED ON COLLECTION TRUCKS
- Displaying sensors on a GIS solution. The sensors can be equipped with the GPS module, in which
case the positioning is done automatically, also the location can be positioned manually when
installed on the container (when the container is moved to another position, the sensor must be
- The colors for each sensor located on the map indicate the fill level of each container on which it
is mounted, according to the pre-settings.
- It is also possible to correlate the position of the vehicles, used for collection, to monitor them
in real time. This provides an integrated solution for managing all resources. The position can
be obtained from the car‘s own GPS through an API connector with the application that gestures
the car fleet or can be obtained from the mobile device of the car that receives the automated collection
Using real-time data collected from sensors mounted on each waste container correlated with the position and status of each vehicle and other specific data, the provided reports are:
- The quantity of waste in containers at individual level, by container group, or total.
- Estimated collection times depending on the available machines, or the number of machines to be allocated in order to be able to execute the operations in a given time.
- The amount of waste per category according to the classifications (domestic, recyclable, construction,
- It can also fix KPI performance incidents that can be tracked through reports or reports can generate these indicators.
- Other types of reports according to customer specifications.
Lora-Wan Range 2 km urban | 15 km open field
- LoraWan – 2 km urban | 15 km open field
- GPRS | LTE M-Cat1
- WiFi , BLE
Lorawan module for urban areas or areas where Lora-Wan infrastructure exists. The Lora-Wan communication solution allows data collection from sensors within 2 km radius around each access point in the urban area, and up to 17 km radius in the open area.
GSM for isolated containers or in areas where container distribution does not justify the existence of a LoraWan communication infrastructure. Assume SIM card from mobile operators and M2M subscription for each module, or if grouped, gateway-type equipment can be used to allow data collection on the lorawan, wi-fi or BLE system and their transport over GSM to the Business Analytics platform.